Sunday, October 17, 2010

Telling time

Hi gorgeous girls!! I thought it was about time to break the news. I'm far to excited to hold on to it any longer! That and if I didn't say something, someone else would have spilled the beans (mum and dad I'm looking at you!)
Also off to tell Adam's folks tonight, although they already suspect we're either announcing a baby or a wedding, and they're pretty sure it's not a wedding. hehe

I'm at 9 weeks now, and I haven't been ill in a few days which is awesome. Went to the GP for my checkup and all was fine and dandy. Asked about things that would prevent me from having a natural birth (or exclude me from the homebirth program). Nothing was showing at the moment as all my blood tests came back great, my blood pressure it at the low end of normal, and much to my delight she said I wasn't in the high risk catergory for Gestational Diabetes, which was my only real concern due to my weight and family history. Phew!

Bunny went to it's first rock concert over the weekend. I think it's going to grow up liking Powderfinger for some unknown reason :)

Still very tired but forcing myself to get plenty of sleep. A bit hard with work & band & theatre, but I'm getting there.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment