Sunday, November 7, 2010

12 weeks along

Wow! It's been longer than I thought between posts here!

Where do I start? Since last post I've -
  • Met my midwife, Susan Currie. She's really lovely and I'm looking forward to have her share our journey. 
  • Told nearly everyone I know (far too excited), and have had lots and lots of lovely comments. 
  • Been sick, tired and completely over it on many occasions. I hope that magical time when the sickness and tiredness just lifts comes really soon.
  • Have been crazy busy with production and opening week for Dirty Rotten Scoundrels which is quite possibly the last show I do with Williamstown given I'm due when the next show is on and then I'll have moved away. :-(
I did some baby shopping yesterday at the Reuse it Baby market in Williamstown. Dear Georgie from the theatre came along and I think she had more fun shopping than I did!! So now Bunny has a whole bunch of gorgeous clothes, shoes and hats. I'm finding it really weird to go shopping. I know what I want and need, but I can't seem to actually buy it when I go near a store. I spend ages wandering aimlessly, get a little overwhelmed and walk out without buying anything! Maybe it's my subconcious telling me I don't need to buy lots, and to make do with what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment